Friday, January 9, 2009

Time for another one!


So we're expecting another little one on August 29th, 2009. I guess we'll have to change the website to say Our Kids or something instead of Mary Pie. We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet but we'll keep you all posted. We just had our first sonogram and we heard the heartbeat! So that's a good sign. The kids will be a little over 2 years apart, which is pretty good. It wasn't very long ago when we welcomed Mary home. It'll be good to have another one. But being an only child myself, I'm not sure how to make it so Mary always feels included, even when I have to spend time with the baby. I'll post pictures too as soon as I'm showing.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yeah....Congrats! 2 years is the perfect age gap for siblings, I think.

Keep us updated...

~Melissa

Brittany said...

Yaay! Good news! It's official. I am really happy for you guys!