Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Cat

So this is the cat that always causes us trouble. Her name's Grace and at one point, she actually cost me my favorite camera. $1200 and she peed on it.

But a week ago she was missing for 2 days. Last time that happened I found her on the porch of some other house around the block. She was lost and I had to go pick er up and take her home.

This time a fellow apartment resident found her in a tree. I put up a flier saying she was missing and within a few hours the apartment manager called and said that I think we found your cat.

So I got our ladder and climbed the tree and got her down. She was thankful but a little freaked out and of course hungry. I'm just glad we found her. I did miss her even though she's a pain.

I named her well though because she teaches me to live with Grace even if every thing's going to he**.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Aww! Glad you guys found her though! I am sorry things are hard for you guys right now. Whats the saying that you cant appreciate the good stuff without having the bad? =) I love you girl!