Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Screaming

Mary has reverted to screaming all night again. I'm going to buy another sleep book and see what happens.

We were doing good for a little while. But everytime she starts to sleep well she gets teeth or gets sick. I think I'm going to have to wean her soon too. She always wants to be nursed! She gets to be such a cranky pants.

I nurse her a lot when she gets sick because usually it's stomach problems and nursing keeps her hydrated n stuff. But then even when she gets well she expects it all the time and won't really eat food. Except if she sees other children eating. Then she'll eat. Of course.

I check on her like the sleep books say but then they say to not pick them up but she always has a dirty diaper. I can't leave her in a dirty diaper all night. So I have to pick her up and change her and then more screaming.

Anyway, she screams last night at bedtime, and this morning and right now at naptime. It's killin' me smalls.

I'm going to Barnes n Noble after her nap and we're buying some more sleep books.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh I feel for you. I do. Hope you got some good books, and they help the process of her sleeping through the night run a little smoother. Stay strong, I know it's hard. But if you give in once, she will expect that everytime and just scream louder! You are doing good mommy!