Monday, October 27, 2008

IKEA

So last Sunday we went to IKEA. By the way don't go there unless you have like 3 hours to spare. It's basically Costco for home furniture. It was crazy. But I found out I actually love Ikea. I wish I had discovered it years ago. I love the look and the prices. I wish I had pictures for you. But I can put up a random picture of Mary though. 

We had a good time and bought some bookshelves for our living room. There is absolutely hardly any storage at our new apartment and we have tons of books and computer stuff and we have no where to stick it. We're figuring it out, but it's been a challenge. Grandma said she might be able to help out with getting some more stuff there. That's pretty exciting but she's not coming down til Thanksgiving. So I guess we'll have to live with boxes til then.

Ikea will be our friend for the next couple of months.

No comments: