Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Soon

A few days ago we went to the pumpkin patch, actually Bates Nuts Farm about a half hour away. But they have pumpkins there. We saw some animals and we bought some nuts. Mary picked out a pumpkin for us. It's a little lopsided but cute. We asked her if that's what she wanted and she said "Ya," so we got it. She had a good time tromping through the pumpkins and riding the pumpkins. I think she's going to have even more fun next year.

I was hoping that they would have cinnamon rolls there but they didn't. I've been craving cinnamon rolls for like 2 weeks now. I can't wait to make them myself.

I think we'll carve the pumpkin tomorrow on Halloween. I guess we'll have to though since we haven't carved it yet. The house is still a mess but at least it's coming along.


1 comment:

Pure Images said...

Total and complete cuteness!