Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Changed the Look

So I've been working hard to change the look of the blog. I didn't even know you could do that until I saw my friends pages all cool and colorful. So I looked at the html source and changed Mary's Blog. I like it.

She's walking better now. Mary mostly walks instead of crawls. But, for a week she as walking and crawling about the same amount. She also likes to carry stuff around with her. Grandma came by for a visit this past weekend. That was pretty fun. Grandma Kay showed Mary how to wrap up her Penguino in a blanket and carry him around. So she does that now when she sees Penguino. She likes giving big hugs a lot too. And she'll pat you on the back when she gives you one.

She's also getting a fifth tooth. Pretty exciting. Swimming lessons are going well and yesterday she started learning to float on her back in addition to kicking and swimming towards the wall of the pool. Pretty soon she'll be like a fish.

I'll be back to post some pics and a video soon.

No comments: