Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Happened Since June?



So about the time I stopped blogging I got put on a modified bed rest because I was getting pubis symphysis dysfunction (read about it on wikipedia.) Ironically I was not supposed to do much but sitaround I didn't blog because that would require me to sit very uncomfortably at the desk in the kitchen. So I fell off the face of the earth.

Apparently Ronin was breech and his hips were sitting in my hips and causing quite a lot of pain. But then I had to have someone home with me and Mary all the time. I couldn't lift her. I couldn't stand for long periods and to dishes and laundry and stuff. So my mom came down a few times for a week or two at a time. Rich stayed home a little bit. Derrick even came out a couple of times to help out.

Then my best gal Diane and Carol Annie came down to help us out. They were here for almost 2 months or something like that. We were all crammed in our little 2 bedroom 950 sq ft apartment. It was pretty crazy and I was pretty huge!
Then finally on Aug 25th at 4:48am RoRo was born. Ronin Oliver Augustus

It was pretty stressful at the end of the pregnancy. And I decided then that we needed to move into a rental house. For the sanity of the family!

No comments: