Sunday, December 20, 2009

Recovering

It took a long time to recover from the C-section. In some ways I'm still recovering. I've heard from other women who've had c-sections that it'll take about a year for it to stop hurting. Which is lamo cause my child like to kick me in the stomach and that can hurt a lot. Also anytime anyone touches it it hurts. Which also sucks. But I haven't started working out yet. So maybe when I work out and strengthen my stomach muscles then I'll feel better. It took a few weeks too to be able to walk around for a while and it took a while to be able to stand and just have stamina. Luckily I had a lot of help and now I can handle both kiddos alone.


Here's me and RoRo coming out of the hospital and on our way home.


Here's Ronin's first bath. He actually really didn't cry and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe it reminded him of the womb, all the cozy warm water.

Ah after bath. He slept a lot in the beginning and now basically sleeps through the night. Mary still doesn't though.

No comments: