Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nearing 6 months old!

Hello

It's been crazy with the holidays and my 30th birthday this month. I'm in northern california for a couple of days. Just a quick trip for a friends surprise baby shower. It's a surprise for her and a surpsrise for us, since we just found out about it.

Mary's doing well. She's becoming more aware of her surroundings and gets separation anxiety now. Whenever I leave the room she cries. She can sit up well on her own now, but she's still figuring out how to crawl. She can use a high chair now and we've started feeding her rice cereal everyday. She can reach for and grab things pretty good now. And she doesn't like to go down for naps anymore.

We plan to visit back east and see Abuela and everyone in March around Eastertime. We even have an Easter dress for her and everything. Soon it will be Valentine's Day and I'd like to get some Valentine's pictures done for her 6 month birthday too.

Well it's been a while since my last post but I'll try and keep it up more often. Thanks for reading.

Mom and Mary Michelle

1 comment:

dancingmelissa said...

Posted by Auntie Annie:

Great progress report. I did not see any new pics for your 30th birthday partt, tho. A trip to the East Coast sounds great.

Thursday, January 31st 2008 @ 12:48 PM