Friday, October 19, 2007

Update

Hello

So it's been a while since I've been able to post a mesasge to update everyone on M&M. I've been told by relatives that I need to make sure that I post updates because everyone is interested in how she's doing. So I don't neglect my duties I'll try and post at least 3 times a month.

She's 2 1/2 months old now. New pictures are up on the picture website and she's getting bigger. She's 23 inches and 12 lbs 5 oz. as of 10/16/07 her last doctor's visit. That's the appointment where they give her first vaccinations. She was a little fussy for a couple of days and now she's doing better. I guess the shots can make them feel icky. Me and rich decided not to give her all of the vaccines right now but we did give her 5 main ones.

She squeals in delight now and talks a lot. Mostly she bable though when she's complaining about something she doesn't like. And if you can get to her in time, then she won't bust out crying. She's a happy baby and gets excited when dad comes home and she can take a nap on him.

We just got back from a week trip up to northern california where everyone could see her. Most people saw her for the first time. We'll be back around Thanksgiving for a couple of days in Sacramento. We probably won't be able to see everyone then, but hopefully we will around Christmas time when we come up again.

Well I hope this updates updates you to everything. I'll try to post more often now that the rough beginning is over. Talk to you then

Mel and Miss Mary Pie

No comments: